INNERMOST: Released New Single "NOVA & Ending Credits" (Instrumental) // All Time Metal \\

 

Cover art design by Oleksandr K


One man band INNERMOST released new single 
"NOVA & Ending Credits"

Listen on Spotify the single NOVA & Ending Credits  



Christian Aguirre is a one man band called INNERMOST based in Sweden. He is origin from Peru, lives in Sweden and has been playing guitar since he was 17 years old. He has played in two well-known bands in Peru, CHASKA and TREPANADOR.
On May 8, 2024, a new single titled "NOVA & Ending Credits" was released.

Christian Aguirre talks about the influence behind the creation of this single.

<< I was always very curious about how instrumental music could express the same emotions as music with a singer and have tried to invoke different kinds of feelings with my music for a good while now.

NOVA came to me as an idea after I watched the film DEATH PROOF. I wanted to write a song that would feel like a car chase from a movie. The ending part was meant to sound like the movie was over and the soundtrack moves to a more catchy and almost dance/technolike beat which explains the song title. I would describe the single as some kind of instrumental rock song with the lead aspect shared between the guitars and the synths i use.

I'm working on a couple more songs right now. If they will be singles or part of an EP, that I do not  know right now but a lot of new music is coming soon. My ambition is to eventually perform these pieces with a full band and im currently in the search for musicians for this purpose. >>



New single "NOVA & Ending Credits" is out on all streaming services 

Social and streaming links:

***


Σχόλια